|Documentation||The contained basculeBridge element|
|Children||assetName (0..*), belongsToOperationalPoint (0..1), designator (0..*), hasCommand (0..*), hasIndication (0..*), hasInterface (0..1), refersTo (0..1), takesControlOf (0..*)|
Elements may have different parent elements. As a consequence they may be used in different contexts.
Please, consider this as well as a user of this wiki as when developing this documentation further.
Aspects that are only relevant with respect to one of several parents should be explained exclusively in the documentation of the respective parent element.
Introduced with version 3.2
Best Practice / Examples
As <movableBridge> an <underCrossing> is seen, where a railway line is passed underneath by a waterway. This bridge is normally locked in the position for trains to run safely accross the bridge. But for the passing of a vessel the bridge needs to be moved out of the way. The particular construction of the moveable elements does not matter here as the drive for the bridge is normally outside of the railway control. Important is only the supervision and locking of the normal (closed) position. Therefore the <movableBridge> is modelled similar to <genericDetector> and <keyLockIL>.
- @elementNumber - A positive integer number unique within one <signalBox> to index the element in internal lists of engineering data.
- @id - The unique identifier used to reference this element within railML.
- @technicalClosingTime - The time period which is technically needed to close the bridge from full open to passable position.
- @technicalOpenTime - The time period which is technically needed to open the bridge from the passable to full open position.
- @typicalNonPassableTime - The average time period the bridge is not usable by railway during the passage of a vessel. This time period starts from unlocking the bridge until it is locked again.
- <designator> - A coded name as per a specified register for the asset.
- <assetName> - A name for the asset in a given language.
- <belongsToOperationalPoint> - The reference to an <operationalPoint> the <movableBridge> belongs to from operational point of view.
- <hasCommand> - The reference to any predefined operator command, which can be used with this element. For details refer to <hasOperatorCommand>.
- <hasIndication> - The reference to any predefined indication on HMI, which is used with this element. For details refer to <hasHmiIndication>.
- <takesControlOf> - The reference to any other railway element, which is controlled only by the status of this movableBridge.
- <hasInterface> - The reference to the physical interface definition needed for control this movableBridge from the related <signalBox>. For details refer to <interface>.
- <refersTo> - The reference to the physical <underCrossing> as defined in the infrastructure.
<rail3:movableBridge description="" elementNumber="0" id="" technicalClosingTime="P1D" technicalOpenTime="P1D" typicalNonPassableTime="P1D"> <rail3:designator description="" entry="" register=""/> <rail3:assetName description="" language="EN" name=""/> <rail3:belongsToOperationalPoint ref=""/> <rail3:hasCommand entityCode="" ref=""/> <rail3:hasIndication entityCode="" ref=""/> <rail3:takesControlOf ref=""/> <rail3:hasInterface ref=""/> <rail3:refersTo ref=""/> </rail3:movableBridge>