Jump to navigation Jump to search
Related subschemas: IS IL TT
|For general information on use cases see UC:Use cases|
Use case / Anwendungsfall
Operational simulation; Betriebssimulation
Description / Beschreibung
For various purposes it is necessary to simulate the process of railway operation for a fragment or an entire network in order to investigate questions like:
- construction/fine tuning of time table
- feasibility of time table
- stability of time table
- driving capability of rollingstock
- capacity of infrastructure
- feasibility studies for new infrastructure
Data Flows and Interfaces / Datenflüsse und Schnittstellen
- Provision of rollingstock data by railway operator and/or manufacturer
- Import of rollingstock data into the simulation system (currently manual)
Interference with other railML® schemas / Interferenz mit anderen railML®-Schemen
Characterizing Data / Charakterisierung der Daten
This section serves to specify the required data regarding certain aspects.
How often do the data change (update)?
- on demand or on changes of RS
How big are the data fragments to be exchanged (complexity)?
- depending on the number of various vehicle types and train formations
Which views are represented by the data (focus)?
- Technical, Performance
Which specific RS data do you expect to receive/send (elements)?
- formation (ID, name); trainOrder; vehicleRef (orderNumber, vehicleRef, vehicleCount)
- vehicle (ID, name, length, speed, bruttoWeight, tareWeight/nettoWeight, bruttoAdhesion), engine (propulsion-ID, rotationMassFactor, tractiveEffort[valueTable]), wagon (rotationMassFactor), vehicleBrakes (mechanicalBrakeEffort[valueTable])
- formation (trainResistance[valueTable]); trainBrakes (meanDeceleration)