|Documentation||Container with the characteristics of an individual radioBlockCenter element|
|Children||any (0..*), assetName (0..*), belongsToInfrastructureManager (0..1), belongsToOperationalPoint (0..1), containedTrackAssets (0..*), designator (0..*), etcs (0..1), hasCommand (0..*), hasCommunicationSettings (0..1), hasIndication (0..*), isLimitedByRbcBorder (0..*)|
Elements may have different parent elements. As a consequence they may be used in different contexts.
Please, consider this as well as a user of this wiki as when developing this documentation further.
Aspects that are only relevant with respect to one of several parents should be explained exclusively in the documentation of the respective parent element.
Best Practice / Examples
A <radioBlockCenter> is a control unit communicating with the trains via radio. It is used in conjunction with one or more <signalBox> to supervise train traffic, ensure its safety and give commands to the trains concerning permissible speeds and stopping points when running in ETCS level 2 or 3. The following attributes and elements are available for a radio block center (RBC):
- <etcs> - The sub-element provides some basic information about the ETCS parameters of the RBC.
- <isLimitedByRbcBorder> - Each element is a reference to an element in <functionalInfrastructure> defining the borders of the RBC.
- <containedTrackAssets> - Each element is a reference to each track asset from the list of all track assets in <assetsForInterlocking> known to the RBC.
- <hasCommunicationSettings> - This element contains the technical information for communication of the RBC in the network with other components. Details are described in chapter
- <connectedSignalBox> - This is the reference to all <signalBoxes> (interocking modules), which are connected to this <radioBlockCenter>.
- @softwarVersion - This is the version string of the system software used by this <radioBlockCenter>.