|Documentation||list of main ETCS variables of the RBC|
Elements may have different parent elements. As a consequence they may be used in different contexts.
Please, consider this as well as a user of this wiki as when developing this documentation further.
Aspects that are only relevant with respect to one of several parents should be explained exclusively in the documentation of the respective parent element.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Introduced with version 3.2
Best Practice / Examples
- @nidCountry - This is the representation of NID_C from UNISIG. It is the identity number of the country or region: Code used to identify the country or region in which the balise group, the RBC or the RIU is situated. These need not necessarily follow administrative or political boundaries.
- @nidRadio - This is the representation of NID_RADIO from UNISIG. It is the radio subscriber number: Quoted as a 16 digit decimal number. The number is to be entered "left adjusted" starting with the first digit to be dialled. Padding by the special value F shall be added after the least significant digit of the number. For further information about NID_RADIO refer to SUBSET-054.
- @nidRadioNetwork - This is the representation of NID_MN from UNISIG. It is the identity of the Radio Network: The NID_MN identifies the GSM-R network the calling mobile station has to register with. The NID_MN consists of up to 6 digits which are entered left adjusted into the data field, the leftmost digit is the digit to be dialled first. In case the NID_MN is shorter than 6 digits, the remaining space is to be filled with special character "F". For further information about NID_MN refer to Subset-054.
- @nidRBC - This is the representation of NID_RBC from UNISIG. It is the RBC ETCS identity number: This variable provides the identity of the RBC belonging to NID_C. The RBC ETCS identity is given by NID_C + NID_RBC.
- @mVersion - This is the version string of the ETCS version supported by this RBC.