|Documentation||virtual logical object used for indication of train numbers/IDs on HMI|
|Children||designator (0..*), hasCommand (0..*), hasIndication (0..*), primaryInStack (0..1)|
Elements may have different parent elements. As a consequence they may be used in different contexts.
Please, consider this as well as a user of this wiki as when developing this documentation further.
Aspects that are only relevant with respect to one of several parents should be explained exclusively in the documentation of the respective parent element.
Introduced with version 3.2
Best Practice / Examples
For the management of train traffic each train gets a number as kind of ID. This number is presented on the HMI of any controller to the operator for dispatching purpose. Thus the HMI has special graphic objects which can be filled with the related train number. This kind of object is called trainNumberField. Typically such fields are connected to tvdSection where the occupation status controls the movement of the train number through the network. In case there shall be more than one number shown at the time several fields can be grouped at one location as a stack.
- @elementNumber - A positive integer number unique within one <signalBox> to index the element in internal lists of engineering data.
- @id - The unique identifier used to reference this element within railML.
- @numberInStack - The order number of this field within the stack starting with 1.
- @orientation - The orientation of the graphical represantation of the field stack - horizontal or vertical.
- @deleteOnLeave - The flag, whether this field is deleted when the train (occupation) leaves the related section.
- @isAtBorder - The flag, whether the field and the entire stack is located at a border, i.e. there is at one side no neighbouring section visible.
- @usedForDirection - The direction for which the field is used. This can be either both, reverse or normal. The direction value is related to the orientation of the underlaying netElement.
- <hasCommand> - The reference to any predefined operator command, which can be used with this element. For details refer to <hasOperatorCommand>.
- <hasIndication> - The reference to any predefined indication on HMI, which is used with this element. For details refer to <hasHmiIndication>.
- <primaryInStack> - The reference to the primary field in this stack.
<rail3:trainNumberField deleteOnLeave="true" elementNumber="0" id="" isAtBorder="true" numberInStack="1" orientation="horizontal" usedForDirection="both"> <rail3:designator description="" entry="" register=""/> <rail3:hasCommand entityCode="" ref=""/> <rail3:hasIndication entityCode="" ref=""/> <rail3:primaryInStack ref=""/> </rail3:trainNumberField>